분자 면역학 연구실
- 지도교수: 이기영
- 주요 연구분야: Innate immunity / Cancer immunotherapy / Autophagy
- 연구실 소개
Laboratory of Molecular Immunology
Our laboratory conducts basic and translational studies related to innate immunity and cancer immunotherapy.
We have made major contributions to our understanding of the crosstalk between innate immune signals and autophagy in cancer diseases.
Current studies focus on the molecular mechanism and pathogenesis of cancer diseases regulated by autophagy and innate cellular components, working toward the goal of identifying novel therapeutic targets and strategies for cancer immunotherapy.
Major Areas of Research
◦ Crosstalk between innate immune signals and autophagy in cancer diseases
◦ Basic properties of innate immune cells in tumor microenvironment (TME)
◦ Functional roles of Toll-like receptors in tumor microenvironment (TME)
◦ Development of Humanized PDX mice in cancers
(2017 ~Present 2020)
1. Kim MJ, Min Y, Im JS, Son J, Lee JS, Lee KY. p62 is Negatively Implicated in the TRAF6-BECN1 Signaling Axis for Autophagy Activation and Cancer Progression by Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR4). Cells 2020 May 6;9(5). pii: E1142.
2. Choi B, Lee JS, Kim SJ, Hong D, Park JB, Lee KY. Anti-tumor effects of anti-PD-1 antibody, pembrolizumab, in humanized NSG PDX mice xenografted with dedifferentiated liposarcoma. Cancer Lett. 2020 May 28;478:56-69.
3. Kim MJ, Min Y, Shim JH, Chun E, Lee KY. CRBN Is a Negative Regulator of Bactericidal Activity and Autophagy Activation Through Inhibiting the Ubiquitination of ECSIT and BECN1. Front Immunol. 2019 Sep 18;10:2203
4. Kim MJ, Min Y, Kwon J, Son J, Im JS, Shin J, Lee KY. p62 Negatively Regulates TLR4 Signaling via Functional Regulation of the TRAF6-ECSIT Complex. Immune Netw. 2019 Jun 12;19(3):e16
5. Min Y, Kim MJ, Lee S, Chun E, Lee KY. Inhibition of TRAF6 ubiquitin-ligase activity by peroxiredoxin-1 leads to inhibition of NFKB activation and autophagy activation. Autophagy. 2018;14(8):1347-1358.
6. Min Y, Lee S, Kim MJ, Chun E, Lee KY. Ubiquitin-Specific Protease 14 Negatively Regulates Toll-Like Receptor 4-Mediated Signaling and Autophagy Induction by Inhibiting Ubiquitination of TAK1-Binding Protein 2 and Beclin 1. Front Immunol. 2017 Dec 15;8:1827
7. Min Y, Wi SM, Shin D, Chun E, Lee KY. Peroxiredoxin-6 Negatively Regulates Bactericidal Activity and NF-kB Activity by Interrupting TRAF6-ECSIT Complex. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2017 Mar 24; 7:94: 1-13
- (전화) 031-299-6225 (Office) / 031-299-6236 (Lab), (이메일) email@example.com